Poplar core formwork Plywood 4x8, belongs to softwood plywood, mainly produced in the north of China. It features on thick veneer, wear-resistance and waterproof, smooth and flat surface. Besides, the weight is lighter and lead time is short.
1220mm*2440mm/1250mm*2500mm or cut into size
Wbp melamine A
1. Application: used as outdoor concrete formwork panels
2. Core material: qualified dried whole piece poplar veneer.
3. 120g/m2 wood pulp paper faced, wear-resistant, anti-cracking, smooth and durable.
4. Sanding process with twice hot press, face and back smooth and even.
5. Using WBP glue, waterproof and moisture proof, weather resistant, no delamination and deformation in rainy days with more reuse times.
6. High stretching resistant, no flaw after drilled
Advantages of building formwork factory
1. The cylinder used for the hot press is 400 pressure: the strength of the plywood is higher.
2. Whole pine, eucalyptus core: All the single skins are after the second drying to ensure the quality of plywood production.
3. Have their own pine peeling factory: quality is more guaranteed.
4. Pure triamine glue: The factory own glue workshop to ensure the glue quality.