(1) Before pouring the concrete, the size, specification, quantity and position of the formwork, reinforcing steel, protective layer and embedded part shall be inspected and controlled, and the deviation value shall meet the requirements;
(2) Before pouring the concrete, the stability of the formwork support and the close contact of the formwork should be checked. The installation of the pipeline shall be fixed as independently as possible, and it shall not be connected with the support system of the formwork and the outer frame. If it must be connected with the support system of the formwork, it must be connected with a shock-absorbing and anti-snapping bracket of the transmission pipeline to ensure that the impact force of the concrete conveying will not affect the formwork and the steel bar.
(3) Before pouring the concrete, the debris, wood chips, shavings, sawdust, dirt on the soil and rebar, and debris such as falling scales should be removed.
(4) The large formwork should be wetted by watering, but no water is allowed to remain. After wet, the gaps in the wooden formwork that are not yet tightly packed should be strictly adhered to prevent leakage of the slurry.
(5) In the pouring of concrete, the formwork, brackets, reinforcing bars, embedded parts and reserved holes should always be observed. When deformation or displacement is found, the pouring should be stopped immediately and it should be well-prepared before the concrete has been poured. .