1. The building template cutting board should be cut in the right way. After the building template is cut and punched, the incision must be closed with a special edge lacquer to prevent the template from absorbing water.
2. If it is to be nailed to a building formwork, be sure to place some suitable bedding below the building formwork to prevent improper fixing and damage to the formwork.
3. During storage, the surface of the template should be cleaned immediately after the mold is removed for future storage. If the building formwork is to be stored for a long time, it should be greased, neatly stacked and kept dry.
4. Avoid the sun during transportation and storage to prevent cracking and deformation of the template.
5. At the construction site, the building formwork shall be stored in a flat and dry place and shall not be placed at extremely high or very low temperatures.
Previous: No Information