Phenolic faced Hardwood plywood sheets, known as film faced plywood/marine tplywood/shuttering plywood etc, specially used on concrete formwork. The main material of this species is eucalyptus, covered with a layer of pine veneer on both side and with phenolic glue outside to protect it from moistening.
Pine veneer with phenolic glue
1830mm*915mm or cut into size
Wbp melamine A
1. Raw material screening and control: Raw materials are ABC-grade materials.
2. Glue strength testing: Proof of glue strength, adhesion, density.
3. Production testing: Random inspection and inspection of the process standards in the production process.
4. Edge waterproof: One by one finished panel waterproof, one by one on the edge of the finished product to do the waterproof treatment.
5. Finished product inspection: The corner line, adhesive compressive strength, and surface smoothness of the product are tested.