1, the top mold: first on the scaffolding sideways wood side spacing of about 1.2m, then the vertical shop square spacing of 0.4-0.6m; when the thickness of the poured concrete exceeds 200mm, the spacing should be reduced appropriately.
2, the wall model: the template first placed three vertical wooden side, and then cross-lined two wooden side joints, leaving a good position through the wall screws, set up a good diagonal support. It can be connected horizontally with a steel truss to form a modular wall mold. It can also be directly lifted, making it easy to replace a single template.
3, beam, column mold: according to the size of the template cut, the top to stay through the wall bolt position, the column mold can be used to lock the short side of the four scaffolding, set up diagonal braces.
4. When cutting boards and drilling holes, use sawdust or drilling three times with water-resistant phenolic paint. If any scratches, bumps, or other minor damage are found on the template surface, apply phenolic paint.
outdoor concrete construction,building/tunnel/bridge/dam/power station etc
Red HDO water pulp film
Core veneer material
thick bamboo curtain
1. High strength and high toughness, bending resistant and compression resistant.
2. smooth surface of bamboo plywood, easy to demould, without plastering , reducing decoration period later.
3. Using high density phenolic glue with excellent water resistance,moisture resistant and deforming resistant during maintenance of concrete.
4. Anti-corrosion and moth proof.
Architectural template features: light weight, large format, no warping, no deformation, no cracking, good water resistance, long service life. More suitable for high-rise buildings and bridge construction. Concrete is made, and the surface of the pour object is smooth and beautiful. After subtracting the secondary plastering process on the wall, it can be directly decorated. The corrosion resistance of the template is very strong and does not stain the concrete surface. According to the needs of construction can be processed into a variety of shapes of the template. The advantages of all aspects of performance are very suitable for construction construction.