Plywood and glue are joined. It is covered with phenolic glue on both sides and the edges are coated with a waterproof and waterproof coating. Plywood is mainly used for concrete formwork, building materials, high-quality construction and so on.
1. The panel should be stored in a dry place and placed on a horizontal beam.
2. Handle the panel carefully to avoid damage to the surface and edges.
3. Use appropriate tools to cut and drill the panel to avoid damaging the panel surface.
4. After cutting and/or drilling, the fresh surface is sealed with a waterproof coating.
5. Before using the panel, the panel should be removed more easily using the baffle oil.
6. When constructing the formwork structure, it is recommended to use specially designed mounting components.
bamboo film faced plywood
Poplar/Hardwood veneer + Bamboo + Poplar/Hardwood veneer
1220x2440mm (4'x8') or cutting size according to customer requirements
+/-1 mm - + / - 0.5 mm
Mirror black, brown, red (or printed with a request sign)
WBP Phenolic resin
Construction of bridges, buildings, tunnels, etc.
1. High-strength phenolic adhesive, no layering
2. Waterproof, wear-resistant, crack resistance
3. Carefully selected materials, high performance and durability.
4. Quality, safety and environmental protection
5. Non-slip, easy to cut, is conducive to construction.
6. Hard plastic covers each side, waterproof and moisture proof,
7. Special surface composite materials, no need for brush release agent, easy mold release. The concrete surface is smooth and perfect.
We have advanced production equipment, professional quality control system and sufficient inventory to meet your requirements for quality and delivery.
1. Strong and high pallets to avoid damage to the forklift
2. The inner plastic film prevents moisture
3. Outside the carton or plywood to prevent scratches, outside the steel belt.